- 123 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,050 Palestinian childrenhave been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000
- 1,062 Israelis and at least 4,876 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.
- 8,341 Israelis and 33,034 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000
- During Fiscal Year 2007, the U.S. gave more than $6.8 million per day to Israel and $0.3 million per day to the Palestinians.
- Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none
- 1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 10,756 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.
- 0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 18,147 Palestinian homeshave been demolished by Israel since 1967
- The Israeli unemployment rate is 7.3%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at23%.
- Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestiniansdo not have any settlements on Israeli land.
read more at http://www.ifamericansknew.org/
`if american knew` website was established by a group of Jews in American that Pro-Palestine and aware of the conflict between the two nation.